Security Officer - Rochester (Medical)
Company: American Security & Investigations
Posted on: September 18, 2023
OverviewAmerican Security has been delivering 'peace of mind' to
our customers for over 45 years! We are an innovative team of
safety and security professionals that bring a customer service
mindset to all of our duties. Our reputation has been built on
customer responsiveness and employee engagement strategies.
Job DescriptionAmerican Security has immediate openings for devoted
Security Officers in a medical environment in Rochester. Join an
essential company to serve and protect the buildings and facilities
in your community.
We are seeking qualified individuals for the following
- FT Days Mon-Fri - 6:30am-2:30pm (Day Shift Hours!)
- FT Days/Evenings (4 Days Per Week!) Thu-Fri 2:00pm-9:00pm,
- FT Overnights (4 Days Per Week!) Fri-Sat Midnight-8:00am,
- Patrolling buildings, facilities, or work sites
- Investigating and reporting hazards or suspicious
- Securing doors and windows
- Enforcing rules and regulations
- Responding to alarms
Why Join the American Security Team?
- Room to Grow
- Jobs are Classified as Essential
- Overtime Available
- Entry Level Positions
- Complete Tasks Individually and as a Team
- You must be 18 years old
- For safety reasons, you must be able to speak English
- A pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check are
Marsden Holding L.L.C is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity
Employer. Marsden and its affiliates do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, age, sex,
creed, ancestry, disability, sexual or affectional orientation,
marital, or veteran status, color, religion, national origin,
status with regard to public assistance or any characteristic
protected under federal, state or local law.
Keywords: American Security & Investigations, Rochester , Security Officer - Rochester (Medical), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!