CNA- Hospice- $2,500 Sign On Bonus!
Company: ProMedica Health System
Posted on: January 26, 2023
$2,500 Sign On Bonus.ProMedica Senior Care, formerly Heartland
Home Health Care and Hospice, is a leading provider of home health
care, hospice care, skilled nursing, memory care and post-acute
care.ProMedica Hospice is searching for a full-time Certified
Nursing Assistant to support and care for hospice patients in their
homes. Certified Nursing Assistants provide basic nursing care to
patients within the scope of the nursing assistant responsibilities
and performs basic nursing procedures to promote patient comfort
and support under the direction of the nurse supervisor.We are
looking for Nursing Assistants who would like to combine their love
for people and strong work ethic with the opportunities to advance
your career.In return for your expertise, you will enjoy excellent
training, industry-leading benefits and unlimited opportunities to
learn and grow. Be a part of the team leading the nation in
healthcare.4701 - ProMedica Hospice - Rochester Office - Serving
South Minnesota Qualifications
- Ability to accurately take and record temperature, pulse,
respiration, and blood pressure.
- Ability to accurately observe, report and document changes in
- Ability to recognize the needs of the patient and family.
- Ability to develop and maintain rapport with patients and
- Demonstrated ability to work with an interdisciplinary
- Minimum of one year experience as a Hospice Aide, or is
currently enrolled as a nursing student who has had a minimum of 6
months clinical experience, or has completed a Hospice Aide
training program or a certified/state tested nursing assistant (or
completion of PCA course Florida only), as allowable under state
- Has not had a lapse of 24 consecutive months where the aide has
not provided services for compensation.Travel
- Necessary on a daily basis; 100%.Working Conditions
- Patients home/living facility; Exposure to disagreeable
conditions including odors, infection, illness, and physical
contact from disruptive patients.Job Specific Details: General
- Provides personal care to the patient as assigned by the
- Assists the patient with transfers and/or ambulation.
- Turns and positions patients who are bed bound.
- Assists with Range of Motion (ROM) appropriate for the
- Assists patients with meals.
- Assists patients with toileting: bedroom, bedpan, and
- Assists patients with medications which are
- Changes simple non-sterile dressings or external bags per State
and Federal Regulations.
- Ensure growth & profitability of the company through the
responsible use of company resources & educating the community to
- Perform light housekeeping tasks.
- Observes and reports changes in patient conditions and needs to
the Registered Nurse/therapist.
- Completes paperwork in an accurate and timely manner, per
- Participates in interdisciplinary team meetings as appropriate
to coordinate patient care, exchange information and receive staff
support and inservice education.
- Follows patient plan of care at all times.
- Participates in agency quality assessment performance
improvement (QAPI) projects.
- Accepts other assignments deemed appropriate.
- Willingly accepts direction from Director of Professional
Services, Patient Care Coordinator, and Registered Nurse/Case
- Adheres to established personnel policies.Equal Opportunity
EmployerQualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin,
ancestry, religion, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual
orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, physical or
mental disability, military or protected veteran status,
citizenship, familial or marital status, genetics, or any other
legally protected category. In compliance with the Americans with
Disabilities Act Amendment Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability
and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a
job with ProMedica Senior Care, please contact
Keywords: ProMedica Health System, Rochester , CNA- Hospice- $2,500 Sign On Bonus!, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!