Home Health Aide
Company: BrightStar Care of La Crosse
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Our caregivers say "The training covered all the information
that I needed in my work, I felt comfortable going to the client's
houses and taking care of them after the training."Join our team as
a Home Health Aide at BrightStar Care today! Our mission is to
provide peace of mind to our clients by building 1:1 relationships
between our clients and caregivers. Our Home Health Aides have
access to our client's individualized plans of care right from
their phone! With the help of our management team, we work to build
each Home Health Aide's schedule around their preferences and
availability.Why BrightStar Care?
- You can make a DIFFERENCE! Your caring nature creates an
experience for our clients that is sure to bring joy to their
- Higher weekend pay!
- Paid training at your pace.
- Home Health Aides work shifts from 1 hour up to 8 hours.
- We work around your availability.
- Contribute to your community by taking care of those in
- School Scholarship Programs ran twice a year!Perks
- Competitive pay rates with merit raises after 90 days!
- Home Health Aide REFERRAL BONUS
- Weekly pay
- Scholarship Programs
- Medical/Dental/Vision options
- Paid Time Off
- 401K with employer matchRequirments
- Valid drivers license and auto insurance
- 1 year caregiving experienceWe are an Equal Opportunity
Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race,
ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or
any other federal, state or local protected class.
Keywords: BrightStar Care of La Crosse, Rochester , Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!