Student Nurse Partnership
Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Student in an accredited nursing program within two semesters
of program completion (RN or LPN)
- Ability to complete ten consecutive weeks of employment working
a 0.8 FTE
- Be certified in Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Students will spend ten weeks total at Olmsted Medical Center.
Students will receive experience in two patient care areas, each
for five weeks.
Special Care Unit
Advanced Wound Clinic
- Experiences will be set for each of the areas and will include
observation and hands-on experiences.
- Any experiences that involve patient care will be under the
direct supervision of an RN or LPN partner with respect for the
patient's dignity, uniqueness, personal preferences, and
- Students are expected to complete basic assessments and cares
under the guidance of an RN or LPN partner
- Other duties as assigned.
Licenses & CertificationsHeartCode BLS (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Student Nurse Partnership, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!