Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room
Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Description0.5 FTE - Day Shifts
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed
to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To
keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the
following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term
- Adoption Assistance Plan
- Completion of an accredited professional nursing
- Current Minnesota Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification
- Previous operating room experience preferred
Practice of Professional Nursing includes but is not limited
- Providing a comprehensive assessment of the health status of a
patient through the collection, analysis, and synthesis or data
used to establish a health statute baseline and plan of care. The
RN also addresses changes in the patient condition.
- Collaborating with the healthcare team to develop and
coordinating an integrated plan of care.
- Developing nursing interventions to be integrated into the plan
- Implementing nursing care through the execution of independent
- Implementing interventions that are delegated, ordered, or
prescribed by a licensed health care provider.
- Delegating nursing tasks or assigning nursing activities to
implement the plan of care.
- Providing safe and effective nursing care.
- Promoting a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Advocating for the best interests of individual
- Evaluating responses to interventions and the effectiveness of
the plan of care.
- Collaborating and coordinating with other healthcare
professionals in the management and implementation of care within
and across care settings and communities.
- Providing health promotion, disease prevention, care
coordination, and case finding.
- Designing and implementing teaching plans based on patient need
and evaluating teaching effectiveness.
- Participating in the development of healthcare policies,
procedures, and systems.
- Is accountable for the quality of care delivered, recognizing
the limits of knowledge and experience; addressing situation beyond
the nurse's competency; and performing at the level of education,
knowledge, and skill ordinarily expected if an individual has
completed an approved professional nursing education
- Managing, supervising, and evaluating the practice of
- Maintaining OMC organization competencies and nursing
competencies pertinent to area of practice.
- Managing information in accordance with state and federal
- Communicating effectively.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Registered Nurse (RN) - Operating Room, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!