RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice - 7 On 7 0ff
Company: ProMedica Senior Care
Location: Grand Meadow
Posted on: November 25, 2022
$10,000 Sign On Bonus.
ProMedica Hospice a part of HCR ManorCare/ProMedica that provides a
range of services, including skilled nursing care, assisted living,
post-acute medical and rehabilitation care, hospice care, home
health care and rehabilitation therapy is currently searching for a
full-time visit on call RN to work 7 days on 7 days off. The hours
are M-F 5pm-8am and Saturday and Sunday 8pm-8am.
TheRN - Registered Visit Nurse(hospice) position is a nurse who
administers skilled nursing care to clients requiring professional
nursing services in their homes and teaches/supervises the family
and other members of the nursing team. These services are performed
in accordance with the physicians orders and under the direction
and supervision of the Clinical Manager and the Case Manager.
RN Registered Nurse Rewards:
Receive unparalleled training
Industry-leading benefits including comprehensive health coverage,
generous time off, 401K, and more
Education benefits such as student loan repayment assistance,
education discounts, and in-house continuing education training
Be a part of the team leading the nation in healthcare while having
fulfilling work with a purpose!
4701 - ProMedica Hospice - Rochester Office - Serving South
Currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state and in good
standing with the Board in which he or she will practice.
- A minimum of 6 months institutional nursing experience within
the past 3 years, unless state regulations differ. The Director of
Professional Services or Administrator may waive this experience
requirement based upon a personal interview.
- Registered Nurses providing skilled intervention for PASSPORT
Patients must have 2 years experience as an RN.
- Necessary on a daily basis; 100%.
- Patient's home/living facilities.
- Exposure to disagreeable conditions including odors, infection,
illness, and physical contact from disruptive Patients.
Job Specific Details:
General Responsibilities (Hospice Only)
- Attends deaths of Patients to assist and support the
- Initial and ongoing assessment of the impact of the terminal
diagnosis on the Patient?s physical, functional, psychosocial and
environmental needs and activities of daily living including risk
for pathological grief, cultural and spiritual implications and
verbal and non-verbal communication patterns.
- Implements the individualized plan of care and recommends
revisions to the plan as necessary including managing discomfort
and providing symptom relief and specialized nursing skills related
to palliative and end-of-life care.
- Consults with and educates the Patient/family regarding the
disease process, self-care techniques, end-of-life care and the
processes for dealing with issues of ethical concern.
- Initiates appropriate preventive and rehabilitative nursing
- Prepares clinical and progress notes that demonstrate progress
toward established goals.
- Coordinates all Patient/family services and prioritization of
needs with the members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Uses case management approach and refers to other services as
- Informs the physician and other personnel of changes in the
Patient?s needs and outcomes of intervention.
- Determines scope and frequency of services needed based on
acuity and Patient/family needs.
- Supervises LPNs/LVNs and paraprofessionals providing services
to the Patient according to regulatory guidelines.
- Participates in in-service programs.
- Provides specialized hospice training to other staff, family
members and informal caregivers to insure adequate care.
- Assesses the ability of the caregiver to meet the Patient?s
immediate needs upon admission and throughout care.
- Evaluates family/Patient response to care on an ongoing
- Evaluates own needs for support and uses identified systems to
meet the need.
- Applies specific criteria for admission and re-certification to
hospice care to establish appropriate levels of care and the
- Communicates information using current process and technology
available to the organization.
Keywords: ProMedica Senior Care, Rochester , RN - Registered Visit Nurse - Hospice - 7 On 7 0ff, Healthcare , Grand Meadow, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!