Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Comfort Health
Posted on: November 25, 2022
More than a job. Making a difference.You can make a difference
every day as part of Comfort Health's team. Comfort Health was
founded 40 years ago, providing services today in both residential
homes and assisted living facilities rooted on values of respect,
dignity, and compassion - and that caring extends not to only the
residents and families we care for, but to our entire team,
colleagues, and community.We pride ourselves on hiring the most
compassionate, skilled professionals and we invest in our teams
with the tools and resources needed to support personal and
professional growth and development; as well as the tools and
resources needed to safely perform their duties including access to
proper PPE.Currently we're looking for a full-time Licensed
Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our amazing team in Rochester, MN at
our at Shorewood Senior Campus for day shift. Responsibilities are
directed and supervised by a Registered Nurse. The work given by
the Registered Nurse adheres to procedures and standards involving
a high degree of accuracy in observing, recording, and reporting
data.RESPONSIBILITIES of the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Provide skilled nursing care to residents following the RN
developed plan of care.
- Manage resident medications, including set-up and
- Maintain resident care records and document provided
- Communicate effectively with residents, resident families,
health care interdisciplinary team members.REQUIREMENTS:
- Actively licensed as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
- Caring and compassionate personality.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication
- Rochester, MN at Shorewood Senior CampusSCHEDULE:
- Full-Time position
- 8-hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Occasional weekend
- Occasional holiday BENEFITS:
- Health Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Continuing Education
- And more!COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS:
All staff are required follow appropriate source control guidelines
issued by the Minnesota Department of Health. We are dedicated to
providing care while doing everything possible to keep everyone
safe. Our emergency plan adheres to CMS (Medicare) regulations with
guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
and the Minnesota Department of Health, and we continue to follow
their expert advice as the situation evolves. IN SUMMARY, IF YOU
- Passionate about providing the best possible care to residents
and their families.
- Love working in a great culture and team atmosphere.
- Excited at the idea of doing work that makes a difference while
enjoying the perks of a great work/life balance.
- Currently licensed to work as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- And if you shine when you know you are doing your best; WE WANT
YOU ON OUR TEAM!
Keywords: Comfort Health, Rochester , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!