Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: November 24, 2022
- Graduate of an accredited Radiological Technologist Program
- Licensed by the ARRT and in good standing with CE's
- Prior experience preferred
- BLS certification
- Flexibility to work overtime as needed
- Displays a good understanding of age-related developmental
- Identifies each patient and reviews each patient's
- Records pertinent data on radiological requisition at all
- Assesses patient condition and ensures patient safety through
proper use of restraint/support devices.
- Reviews each examination for technical accuracy, presents
completed examination to appropriate supervisor, and communicates
pertinent data to persons responsible for the care of the patient
following the procedure.
- Identifies anatomical orientation on all required images and
ensures proper film identification on all images.
- Coordinates radiographic examination to ensure the quality and
continuity of patient care, and assists with the management of the
workflow of the department to ensure the completion of work
assignments in the absence of the supervisor.
- Uses computer system in documenting correctly and accurately
patient information to ensure the quality of patient care.
- Demonstrates the ability to perform all necessary computer
operations to ensure proper examination, documentations, and
- Demonstrates the ability to organize patient care and sets
priorities by providing critical care first and by implementing the
- Explains procedure to the patient to facilitate cooperation and
- Performs "file librarian" and "transporter" responsibilities as
- Monitors inventory of supplies and notifies appropriate
supervisor when stock is low.
- Always demonstrates awareness of radiation safety procedures
for self and others.
- Regularly prepares and administers contrast media.
- Documents and performs venipuncture with 95% accuracy.
- Charts and delivers radiology reports to medical station or
clinician as needed with 100% accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Radiology Technologist, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!