NIGHTS -Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Company: Comfort Home Health Care
Posted on: September 24, 2022
More than a job. Making a difference.You can make a difference
every day as part of Comfort Health's team. Comfort Health was
founded 40 years ago, providing services today in both residential
homes and assisted living facilities rooted on values of respect,
dignity, and compassion - and that caring extends not to only the
clients and families we care for, but to our entire team,
colleagues, and community.We pride ourselves on hiring the most
compassionate, skilled professionals and we invest in our teams
with the tools and resources needed to support personal and
professional growth and development; as well as the tools and
resources needed to safely perform their duties including access to
proper PPE.Currently we're looking for full-time or part-time Home
Health Aide (HHA) or Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)s to join our
amazing team in Rochester, MN at our at Shorewood Senior Campus for
OVERNIGHT shifts. Our Home Health Aides (HHA)/Certified Nursing
Assistants (spend more time with our residents than any other team
member and are a vital part of our care teams. Responsibilities are
directed and supervised by a Registered Nurse. The work given by
the Registered Nurse adheres to procedures and standards involving
a high degree of accuracy in observing, recording, and reporting
data.RESPONSIBILITIES of the Home Health Aide (HHA) or Certified
Nursing Assistant (CNA):
- Provide health care services for residents in an assisted
- Assist with resident's personal care activities.
- Monitor residents (vital signs, temperature, respirations,
etc.) and record their condition.
- Maintain resident care records and document provided
- Administer simple prescribed and PRN medications.
- Provide resident comfort by utilizing resources and materials;
(transporting residents within facility, answering residents' call
pendants, reporting observations of resident to nursing
- Familiarity with basic personal care and hygiene
- Caring and compassionate personality.
- Excellent observation, verbal and written communication
- Attention to detail.
- 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma/GEDLOCATION:
- Rochester, MN at Shorewood Senior CampusSCHEDULE:
- Full-Time OR Part-Time position
- 8-hour shift OR 12-hour shift
- Overnight shift (11pm -7am OR 11pm-11am)
- Every other weekend
- Every other holiday BENEFITS:
- Health Insurance
- AFLAC Insurance
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Scheduling
- Continuing Education
- And more!COVID-19 CONSIDERATIONS:All staff are required to wear
a mask in our main office building and with clients. We are
dedicated to providing care while doing everything possible to keep
everyone safe. Our emergency plan adheres to CMS (Medicare)
regulations with guidance from the Center for Disease Control and
Prevention (CDC) and the Minnesota Department of Health, and we
continue to follow their expert advice as the situation evolves. IN
SUMMARY, IF YOU ARE:
- Passionate about providing the best possible care to clients
and their families.
- Love working in a great culture and team atmosphere.
- Excited at the idea of doing work that makes a difference while
enjoying the perks of a great work/life balance.
- Currently licensed to work as a CNA or willing to train.
- And if you shine when you know you are doing your best; WE WANT
YOU ON OUR TEAM! EOE/AA
Keywords: Comfort Home Health Care, Rochester , NIGHTS -Home Health Aide (HHA)/Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA), Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!