Clinical Assistant- Part Time
Company: Prairie Ridge Integrated Behavioral Healthcare
Location: Mason City
Posted on: August 6, 2022
Job DescriptionSalary: $13/hrTASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES*This
position is mostly evenings and/or PRN. 1. Treat all individuals
with dignity and respect while maintaining agency standards of
confidentiality, professionalism, and objectivity. 2. Provide
oversight of the full day and primary residential programs.
3. Provide therapeutic conditions of warmth, genuineness, empathy,
respect, dignity, and direction to all patients.
4. Perform orientation for new admissions, as required by the unit
5. Maintain/Assist all confidentiality requirements and regulations
as outlined in CARF policies and procedures.
6. Successfully complete Peer Recovery Coach training within the
first year of hire. 7. Maintain/Assist lecture schedule.
8. Assist clinical and administrative staff, as required.
9. Provide reinforcement of monitoring of patient's behavioral
expectations related to treatment planning.
10. Enforce all residential policies and regulations and report
violations to the clinical
11. Help assign supervised residential maintenance activities.
12. Assist in ordering supplies and materials for the residential
13. Answer telephone and maintain necessary consultation with
14. Attend appropriate staff and training sessions.
14. Attend all Clinical Assistant meetings and other meetings as
required. 16. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of the
Electronic Health Record, CARF policies, Feedback Informed
Treatment, Nurtured Heart Approach, licensure standards and other
parts of Prairie Ridge processes as needed.
17. Provide various maintenance functions as assigned. 18. Be
certified in First Aid and CPR bi-annually. 19. Perform other
duties as assigned by supervisor. QUALIFICATIONS 1. Understanding
of the field of behavioral health issues is required. 2.
Understanding of the mission of Prairie Ridge and patients we work
with. 3. Proficiency in oral and written communication skills.
4. Ability to work directly with patients and provide accurate
verbal and written reports to clinical staff. 5. While performing
the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit;
use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls;
and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk and
stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is often required to
stand, reach with hands and arms, and climb or balance. 6. The
employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and
occasionally lift and/or more up to 35 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
LINES OF AUTHORITY
- Responsible to the Unit Coordinator, or designee.
- Security Level 3.
Keywords: Prairie Ridge Integrated Behavioral Healthcare, Rochester , Clinical Assistant- Part Time, Healthcare , Mason City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!