IRIS SDPC (RN)-(Remote La Crosse, Vernon, or Monroe County, WI)
Company: Molina Healthcare
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Job Summary TMG, part of Molina Healthcare, is seeking a remote
Self-Directed Personal Care (SDPC) Registered Nurse (RN) who lives
in LaCrosse, Vernon, or Monroe County, Wisconsin. The SDPC RN is
responsible for providing self-directed personal care nursing
services to IRIS participants including, but not limited to, those
services specific to participation in the 1915j Self-Directed
Medicaid Personal Care Program. The SDPC RN is responsible for
administering the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool; creating
personal care, person-centered plans of care called My Cares;
managing a caseload of participants called a My Cares Group (MCG),
providing education and training for all program participants and
care providers and documenting activities and services in
compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Administer the Wisconsin Personal Care Screening Tool and
addendums and document the assessment.
- Oversee a My Cares Group of participants which includes
developing individual plans of care (My Cares) focused on personal
care services, review and revise plans of care as needed, and
complete oversight visits and calls.
- Ensure physician orders for care are obtained and current.
- Document all participant specific activities in a data
- Develop and provide training and/or educational materials to
participants or care providers as needed
- Track other departmental requests such as data or quality as
well as outcome of these requests.
- Provide reports and summaries as requested.
- Collaborate with development of documents and other related
- Participate in discussions and problem solving regarding
overall program development and implementation.
- 25- 40% local travel required. Required Education Graduate from
an Accredited School of Nursing. Required Experience 1-3 years RN
experience in home care, hospice or managed care. Required License,
- Active, unrestricted Wisconsin Registered Nursing (RN) license
in good standing.
- Must have valid driver's license with good driving record and
be able to drive within applicable state or locality with reliable
transportation. Preferred Education Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
Preferred Experience Experience providing care through the
Wisconsin Medicaid Personal Care Program. To all current Molina
employees: If you are interested in applying for this position,
please apply through the intranet job listing. Molina Healthcare
offers a competitive benefits and compensation package. Molina
Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) M/F/D/V. #PJHS
#LiI-BeMore by Jobble
Keywords: Molina Healthcare, Rochester , IRIS SDPC (RN)-(Remote La Crosse, Vernon, or Monroe County, WI), Healthcare , Sparta, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!