Nephrologist in Rochester, MN
Company: Arlington HealthCare
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Nephrology opening in Rochester, Minnesota. This and other
physician jobs brought to you by DocCafe.com
Job ID: 7329Practice Details
- The Division is seeking an academic nephrologist with
outstanding clinical acumen and experience in dialysis,
hypertension and parenchymal renal disease, who is interested in
fostering the integration and education efforts of the Division's
efforts in the Midwest region.
- The primary site of practice will be in Rochester, MN.
- The position will offer the opportunity to compete for devoted
scholarly time, and achievement of academic rank will be
- The successful applicant will possess a proven record of
personal initiative and leadership skills, plus demonstrate a
strong clinical background in renal failure requiring dialysis,
management of chronic kidney disease, hypertension and renal
- Exemplary patient care skills in dialysis and practicing a
team-based model will be expected.
- Individuals with specific interest and publications in
dialysis, hypertension, renal parenchymal disorders, medical
education, and/or hospital medicine will compete strongly for this
position. Candidates must be board eligible or board certified in
Nephrology by the American Board of Internal Medicine.
IND123Recruiter's InsightCompensation. - -The Starting Salary Is
$50,000 To $75,000 More Compared To Starting Nephrologist Physician
Salaries In Minneapolis. Coupled With A Cost Of Living Of 20% Lower
Than The Aforementioned Metropolitan Areas, Provides Significant
Purchasing Power To Build Their Dream Home, Payoff School Loans And
Retire Early. -
The Housing Market. - -4 beds 4 baths 3,260 sqftMain floor living
at its best, nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac in beautiful Hundred
Acre Woods! You'll enjoy the privacy of this .61 acre wooded
property boasting many beautiful, mature oak trees w/a great view.
Some of the features you're going to love: open floor plan, solid
hardwood floor, huge walk-in pantry, main floor laundry off the
master suite leading into the huge custom designed closet. - This
home can be yours for -$389,900.
The Community. - -Rochester combines the comfort of small city
living with easy access to rich cultural and entertainment
opportunities in nearby Minneapolis/St. Paul. -
The Employer. - -A world-class academic medical center that is
consistently recognized by U.S. News and World Report as one of
America's "Best Hospitals." -The multi-disciplinary group practice
focuses on providing high quality, compassionate medical care with
a primary value that "the needs of the patient come first." -
-Closest Major City
- 71 miles -to -Saint Paul, MN
- 77 miles -to -Minneapolis, MN
- 166 miles -to -Madison, WI
- 237 miles -to -Milwaukee, WI
- 257 miles -to -Omaha, NE
Colleges and Universities
- Crossroads College -
- University of Minnesota Rochester -
- Rochester Community and Technical College -
- Minnesota School of Business Rochester -
- Riverland Community College - (35 miles)
- The Rec center offers water sports, ice sports, meeting rooms,
gymnasium sports, and more.
- The complex, consisting of four large arenas and over 100,000
square feet, is located at the Olmsted County Fairgrounds.
- The arenas are used year around for a variety of dry floor
events depending upon the time of year and is also home for ice
skating events for ten months.
- The Apache Mall in Rochester has several large food courts and
many shopping opportunities. -
- University square has several department and antique
Keyphrases: nephrology jobs, nephrologist jobs, urology surgeon
jobs, nephrology associates jobs, pediatric nephrology jobs,
pediatric nephrologist jobs, clinical nephrologist jobs, nephrology
nurse jobs, clinical nephrology jobs
Keywords: Arlington HealthCare, Rochester , Nephrologist in Rochester, MN, Healthcare , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!