Pat time 2-10p Caregiver
Posted on: January 16, 2022
REM Wisconsin, a partner of The MENTOR Network provides services
for individuals with intellectual and development disabilities.
Do you want a career where no day is the same?
As a DSP you get to provide help to the individuals we serve to
live as independent as possible.
Working at REM Wisconsin you will get to:
Take people to local parks, shopping, out to eat, and medical
- Assist daily with meal preparation, medication administration
and providing guidance on developmental goals.
- Support individuals with living skills such as personal hygiene
- Must be at least of 18 years of age
- Valid driver's license in good standing for driving
- Successful clearance of background checks
Why Join Us?
As an (full-time or part-time) employee you will get discounts for:
- Cell phone bills
- Car rentals
- And many more!
Full benefits package for employees working 30+ hours/week such as:
- Short term disability
- Long term disability
- 401(k) with company match
- Holiday pay
We have schedule options to fit your life:
- Full time: 3-4 days a week with every other weekend
- Part-time: 1-2 days a week with every other weekend
- As Needed schedules: fill in when you are available
Rewarding work and impacting the lives of the individuals you
EOE/AAE/ADA We have meaningful work for you - come join our team -
Sevita is a leading provider of home and community-based
specialized health care. We believe that everyone deserves to live
a full, more independent life. We provide people with quality
services and individualized supports that lead to growth and
independence, regardless of the physical, intellectual, or
behavioral challenges they face. We've made this our mission for
more than 50 years. And today, our 40,000 team members continue to
innovate and enhance care for the 50,000 individuals we serve.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets
Keywords: Sevita, Rochester , Pat time 2-10p Caregiver, Healthcare , Cadott, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!