Speech Language Pathologist (SLP - CCC) - SNF / LTC
Company: Centra Healthcare Solutions
Posted on: January 13, 2022
A great SNF / LTC is looking for an experienced Speech Language
Pathologist / SLP to join their growing team! Candidate MUST be an
SLP-CCC!The Speech Language Pathologist / SLP is responsible for
the assessment of referred patients that require treatment for
speech, hearing and or language deficits. The Speech Language
Pathologist / SLP will teach patients how to make sounds, improve
their voices, or increase their oral or written language skills to
communicate more effectively. Also, the Speech Language Pathologist
/ SLP will teach individuals how to strengthen muscles or use
compensatory strategies to swallow without choking or inhaling food
- Must have graduated from an accredited school.
- Current state license as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP or
proactively in the process of the application process for current
state licensure as a Speech Language Pathologist / SLP.
- Must have CCCs.
- Current CPR certification.
- Work within an interdisciplinary team to develop a plan of care
for each patient.
- Provide skilled speech therapy services / interventions in
accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs, plans for, evaluates and modifies care
to meet goals of speech therapy interventions.
- Set realistic and achievable goals for patients to develop, or
recover, reliable communication and swallowing skills so that the
patient can fulfill their educational, vocational and social
rolesAbout Centra:Centra Healthcare Solutions is a nationwide
employment firm focusing on finding you a Speech Language Pathology
Job, SLP Job, SLP Travel Job, Travel Speech Language Pathology Job,
Speech Language Pathologist Job and Travel SLP Job. We have many
dynamic positions with cutting edge programs throughout the entire
United States and various settings to meet each healthcare
Benefits of a Full Time Permanent Position within Centra's Network:
- We have an expanded list of preferred clientele that have
requested confidential searches that you may not be able to find on
the general job boards advertisement.
- You will have a designated Strategic Search Consultant that
will get to know your ideal career and work exclusively with
- We will assist with the entire negotiation process, including
but not limited to sign on and / or retention bonus opportunities
and ensure a highly competitive compensation package.
Please apply online for this fantastic opportunity or feel free to
contact us at 1-800-535-0076. We look forward to assisting you in
finding an optimal career.
Keywords: Centra Healthcare Solutions, Rochester , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP - CCC) - SNF / LTC, Healthcare , Cresco, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!