Residential Property Manager - (Full Time)
Company: Tailwind Group Inc
Posted on: October 12, 2019
Tailwind Group, Inc. is looking for the right candidate to join its
growing team of Property Managers under the Quarters at Rochester
division. This is a great growth opportunity in a rapidly expanding
company with a great culture and future opportunities. Our Property
Managers are responsible for the general oversite and
administration of a student housing complex and its associated
employees. They ensure the property is adequately maintained at a
level exceeding company and government standards while providing
profitable returns to the owner and creating a 1st class living
experience to the resident. Tailwind Group, Inc. is one of the
fastest-growing student housing in the United States and we want
YOU to join our team. With over 8,000 residential bedrooms under
management and counting, Tailwind Group is growing rapidly and has
a fantastic company culture.If you have the required skills to
promote a student rental community and understand the needs of the
student rental market you should have the following qualifications:
- Assist in the development of seasonal advertising campaign
based on evaluation of individual market trends, college enrollment
projections, supply pipeline, pre-leasing velocity, current
occupancy, and competitor pricing.
- Provide updates to the company website and social media
- Monitor internet sites for negative feedback and provide
counter-responses to ensure the overall product is given positive
- Ensure advertising material is actively displayed in areas of
high traffic and visibility.
- Assist with inventory management of advertising signs and other
- Monitor account delinquency and determine a proper course of
action to minimize outstanding debt.
- Collect payments and apply to customer accounts.
- Organize and submit bank deposits.
- Review Vendor bills and compare with associated WO or estimate,
and enter for processing.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the annual
- Review open work orders and dispatch maintenance in accordance
with priority needs.
- Follow-up monitoring of open work orders to ensure completion
within company guidelines.
- Respond to after hour emergency issues.
- Solicit bids for service and negotiate contracts with vendors
in accordance with property budget.
- Monitor maintenance trends and develop a preventative
maintenance program to help minimize the cost to the owner.
- Assist with asset management program to ensure all fixed assets
are properly labeled and inventoried according to company
- Assist in the development and maintaining a system of inventory
management that reduces cost and increases the efficiency of the
- 1st level conflict resolution officer for the lease violations,
customer complaints, and other general inquiries from parents,
tenants, officials, vendors, and community members.
- Assist with development and implementation of assets
short-term, mid-term, long-term business plan.
- Review and monitor individual property scorecard numbers for
accuracy and proactively identify poor performance and negative
- Approve weekly timesheets and PTO requests for payroll.
- Actively participate in neighborhood community events to
promote the company and create a constructive dialogue with local
- Act as a company liaison to area organizations by attending
meetings and participating in events.
- Act as the primary contact for housing-related issues and
develop positive relationships with city officials
- Assist with employee new hire orientation, training, and
employee evaluations. Provide feedback on substandard performance
and responsible for employee terminations.
- Oversee site staff to ensure adequate performance and provide
quarterly and annual performace evaluations.
- Ensure occupancy and rental licensing is current and compliant
with government code
- Assist in the development and implementation of a security
action plan for associated properties.Skills required:
- University degree preferred
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, multi-function
- Computer and Microsoft Office skills
- Valid drivers license
- Previous experience in property management preferredJoin
Tailwind Group, Inc. as it grows for the future. For the right
candidate, this position will lead to a great future and upward
opportunities. Tailwind Group, Inc. is in the process of building a
core of team members as it undergoes rapid growth. If you are
self-managed and motivated for success, this position will give
your future a jump start. Our Vision: We exceed expectations. We
set new standards. We deliver.Our Mission: At the Tailwind Group,
there is no missions statement hanging on the wall. Instead, our
team is guided both personally and professionally by a set of core
values that lead to the development of our organization. WE ARE:
Entrepreneurial, Versatile, Responsive, Innovative, We Value
Keywords: Tailwind Group Inc, Rochester , Residential Property Manager - (Full Time), Executive , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!