Strategic Account Manager
Company: Option Care Health
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Extraordinary Care. Extraordinary Careers.With the nation's
largest home infusion provider, there is no limit to the growth of
your career.Option Care Health, Inc. is the largest independent
home and alternate site infusion services provider in the United
States. With over 6,000 team members including 2,900 clinicians, we
work compassionately to elevate standards of care for patients with
acute and chronic conditions in all 50 states. Through our clinical
leadership, expertise and national scale, Option Care Health is
re-imagining the infusion care experience for patients, customers
and employees.As a proud recipient of the Gallup Exceptional
Workplace Award, we recognize that part of being extraordinary is
supporting and building a workforce that is as diverse as the
patients and communities we serve. Join a company that is taking
action to develop a culture that is more inclusive, respectful,
engaging and rewarding for all team members. We are committed to
hiring, developing, and retaining a diverse workforce.Job
Description Summary:The Strategic Account Manager is responsible
for building, maintaining and growing sales revenue in both the
acute and chronic portfolio through development and implementation
of targeted account planning and sales strategies. Collaborates
cross-functionally to deliver the most appropriate, high-quality
solutions to clients. Creates and executes on strategies to ensure
client generation and retention.Job Description:
- Identifies key business opportunities, existing and new key
decision makers within strategic accounts.
- Provides regular OCH Executive Team updates on strategic
accounts revenue growth and development.
- Ensures a full understanding of current revenue and revenues
sources in targeted accounts.
- Understands local market trends and customer needs to develop a
strategic plan to meet customers' needs including collaborating
with additional Option Care Health team members.
- Develops and executes on strategic selling process, including
appropriate documentation and utilization of appropriate
- Present partnership opportunities to health system leaders,
decision makers and referral sources to drive new business growth
for Option Care Health. Quantify value of partnership and
financial/economic terms to decision makers.
- Prioritizes accounts based on health system needs, total
potential, referrals, and service needs. Uses available
information, including internal information and third-party data,
to understand customer needs and identify opportunities.
- Creates and updates short-and long-term account plans and
objectives; utilizes to guide actions. Tracks activity and process
- Identifies key customer decision makers and builds
relationships to gain access to all decision makers.
- Demonstrates the ability to execute strategic plans across the
Option Care Health portfolio of service offerings.
- Conveys and reinforces elements of the value proposition
appropriate for each account and decision maker.
- Adjusts messaging based on customer relationship life cycle
(e.g., potential new account vs. long-standing,
- loyal referral source).
- Successfully organize multiple, on-going work streams, internal
partnerships, and growth opportunities.Supervisory
ResponsibilitiesDoes this position have supervisory
responsibilities? No(i.e. hiring, recommending/approving promotions
and pay increases, scheduling, performance reviews, discipline,
etc.) Basic Education and/or Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree and at least 3 years of pharmaceutical or
healthcare sales experience, OR
- High school diploma and at least 5 years of pharmaceutical or
healthcare sales experience. Basic Qualifications
- Experience applying Sales and Marketing principles and methods
for showing, promoting, and selling products and services.
- Experience with analyzing and reporting sales data in order to
identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of
results and find solutions
- Experience developing ways of accomplishing goals with little
or no supervision, depending on oneself to complete objectives and
determining when escalation of issues is necessary.
- Experience using time management skills such as
prioritizing/organizing and tracking details and meeting deadlines
of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using
SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting
charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers
and/or print scaling).
- Basic level skill in Microsoft Word (for example: opening a
document, cutting, pasting and aligning text, selecting font type
and size, changing margins and column width, sorting, inserting
bullets, pictures and dates, using find and replace, undo, spell
check, track changes, review pane and/or print functions).
- Basic skill level in Microsoft PowerPoint (for example:
inserting, rearranging, hiding and deleting slides, navigating
between slides, increasing list level, adding, centering and
editing text, changing views, inserting a table or a note, moving
objects, printing outline view and/or running a slide show). Travel
Requirements: (if required)
- Willing to travel at least 75% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state). Preferred Qualifications
& Interests (PQIs)
- Clinical bachelor's degree.
- Infusion sales experience.Due to some state pay transparency
laws, below is the minimum pay for the position:Salary to be
determined by the applicant's education, experience, knowledge,
skills, and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment
with market data.Minimum pay is $91,719.68+Benefits:-401k-Dental
Insurance-Disability Insurance-Health Insurance-Life Insurance-Paid
Time off-Vision Insurance Option Care Health subscribes to a policy
of equal employment opportunity, making employment available
without regard to race, color, religion, national origin,
citizenship status according to the Immigration Reform and Control
Act of 1986, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age,
disability, veteran status, or genetic information.
Keywords: Option Care Health, Rochester , Strategic Account Manager, Executive , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!