Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Management
Company: Olmsted Medical Center
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Description0.6 FTE - Mondays, Wednesdays and Every Friday
- Completion of an accredited professional nursing
- Current Minnesota Registered Nurse license
- BLS certification
- ACLS certification (Northwest Clinic and Hospital locations
only including the departments of Internal Medicine, Family
Medicine, Acute Care, Cardiology, Pain Management, General Surgery,
- Minimum of one year nursing experience preferred
Practice of Professional Nursing includes but is not limited
- Provides a comprehensive assessment of the health status of a
patient through the collection, analysis, and synthesis of data
used to establish a health statue baseline and plan of care. The RN
also addresses changes in the patient condition.
- Collaborates with the healthcare team to develop and coordinate
an integrated plan of care.
- Develops nursing interventions to be integrated into the plan
- Implements nursing care through the execution of independent
- Implements interventions that are delegated, ordered, or
prescribed by a licensed healthcare provider.
- Delegates nursing tasks or assigns nursing activities to
implement the plan of care.
- Provides safe and effective nursing care.
- Promotes a safe and therapeutic environment.
- Advocates for the best interests of individual
- Evaluates responses to interventions and the effectiveness of
the plan of care.
- Collaborates and coordinates with other healthcare
professionals in the management and implementation of care within
and across care settings and communities.
- Provides health promotion, disease prevention, care
coordination, and case finding.
- Designs and implements teaching plans based on patient need and
evaluates teaching effectiveness.
- Participates in the development of healthcare policies,
procedures, and systems.
- Accountable for the quality of care delivered, recognizing the
limits of knowledge and experience; addresses situations beyond the
nurse's competency; and performs at the level of education,
knowledge, and skill ordinarily expected if an individual has
completed an approved professional nursing education
- Manages, supervises, and evaluates the practice of
- Maintains OMC organization competencies and nursing
competencies pertinent to area of practice.
- Manages information in accordance with state and federal
- Performs other duties as assigned.
At Olmsted Medical Center, we value our employees and are committed
to providing a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. To
keep up with the evolving trends, Olmsted Medical Center offers the
following for employees who are employed at a 0.5 FTE or
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employer Paid Short-Term Disability and Long-Term
- Adoption Assistance Plan
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Olmsted Medical Center, Rochester , Registered Nurse (RN) - Pain Management, Executive , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!