Posted on: November 26, 2022
Ferrellgas is looking for a District Manager to join the team!
This field leadership position is responsible for Ferrellgas
Propane Delivery drivers, customer satisfaction, district growth
and DOT Safety. You will act as a business owner and inspires the
team to grow the market share and customer base.Benefits
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Acts as a business owner. Sets an example and inspires team to
embrace every new opportunity, defend the customer base and capture
increased market share.
- Assumes overall responsibility for District P&L/budget,
safety, sales and personnel.
- Engages in field operations, customer interaction and employee
development. This is not an office based position, but rather an
all-encompassing leadership position that is field based. Travel
between locations may be required.
- Ensures that the District remains compliant with the company
and DOT safety policies and procedures, and follows applicable laws
- Selects, trains, coaches and develops District Employees.
Creates and upholds a work environment that encourages Employee
- Instills and upholds a Customer Service Culture within the
District that fosters retention, relationships and loyalty,
positioning the District for increased growth opportunities.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience in lieu of a
- DOT or propane gas experience
- CDL with hazmat endorsement
- Solid understanding of distribution and dispatching
- Solid understanding of expense management concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with an
emphasis on team building and developing a positive rapport with
company employees at all levels as well as customers
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful,
permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United
- Applicants must not now, or any time in the future, require
sponsorship for an employment visa.Why work for Ferrellgas? We
pride ourselves in providing the best customer service in the
propane industry. Ranked consistently as one of the top propane
suppliers in the country, Ferrellgas is in the business of
providing meaningful moments. Memories full of warmth,
dependability you can trust, and outcomes you had only dreamed
possible.Ferrellgas has been recognized by Forbes as one of the
Best Employers in America. Please visit our Life at Ferrellgas page
for more information.ID: 2022-23180 Telecommute: No
Keywords: Ferrellgas, Rochester , District Manager, Executive , Austin, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!