Human Resources Manager
Company: Metallics, Inc
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Metallics is recognized worldwide as a leading supplier of
identification, decoration, and promotional products. We serve
thousands of customers ranging from small start up companies to
Fortune 500 companies. We are currently looking to fill a Human
Resources Manager position.
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for all functions
related Human Resources, including hiring and interviewing staff,
administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company
policies and practices. They will contribute to the success of
Metallics, Inc. by maintaining positive employee relations and
ensuring compliance in all Human Resources related functions.
*ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES*
1. Developing and implementing HR strategies and initiatives
aligned with the overall business goals.
2. Perform recruiting, hiring and onboarding functions.
3. Provide guidance on efficient, fair and equitable use of company
policies and programs.
4. Coach managers on the process of evaluating employees, setting
goals, conducting objective performance reviews, and recognizing
and awarding performance to improve productivity.
5. Analyze HR metrics to determine hiring needs and policy
6. Accountable for all activities associated with plant safety and
health programs, medical services, workman's compensation, safety
training, record keeping and security to meet plant safety goals
and OSHA compliance requirements.
7. Maintain employee compensation structure and benefits programs
including health, dental, vision and retirement plans.
8. Plan, organize and coordinate enrichment events.
9. All other duties as assigned.
To successfully perform this position, an individual must be able
to perform each essential job duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or
- Degree in Human Resources or related field is preferred.
- Previous experience in Human Resources is preferred.
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing setting is
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work proficiently in Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Ability to multi-task and maintain a manageable workload by
efficiently utilizing available time and tools.
*PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT*
The physical demands and work environment described below are
representative of those that must be met by an individual to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The individual must be able to be seated for extended periods of
This position is salaried, exempt.
No physicals or pre-screening required for employment.
Get you started faster -- start within days of your job offer.
Get your money faster - weekly payroll!
Opportunities for advancement within the company!
Regular employee appreciation events!
We have an awesome benefits plan!
_-Weekly premiums as low as $38_
_-FREE healthcare at Neighborhood Family Clinics_
*Dental and Vision Insuranc*e
_-Dental and Vision options available at as little as $3 per
_-100% employer paid premiums_
_-Additional voluntary life insurance available_
*Vacation Time/Time Off*
_-Earned as you go! Accrual based on years of service._
_-Flexible scheduling for appointments_
_-Standard paid holidays_
_-Employer match available_
And much more!
\*\*\*\* Apply online at: https://www.metallics.net/jobs/
Or fill out an application at: W7274 County Highway Z Onalaska WI,
Job Type: Full-time
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Metallics, Inc, Rochester , Human Resources Manager, Executive , Onalaska, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!