Food & Beverage Manager
Company: S&K Gaming LLC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionSUMMARY:Responsible for managing all Food &
Beverage operations under Big Arm and for delivering an excellent
guest experience. The successful candidate will be able to
forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finance.
The goal is to maximize sales and revenue through customer
satisfaction and employee engagement. ESSENTIAL DUTIES &
- Manage Food & Beverage day-to-day operations within budgeted
guidelines and to the highest standards to meet financial
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer
- Design exceptional menus, purchase goods and continuously make
- Ensure that all standard operating procedures for revenue and
cost control are consistently utilized.
- Help plan external and internal marketing and sales promotional
activities for holiday events and banquet functions.
- Responsible for the proper accounting and reconciliation of
Point of Sale (POS) systems and revenues.
- Maintains appearance, upkeep and cleanliness of all food and
beverage equipment and facilities.
- Ensure employees adhere to set uniform standards according to
policies and procedures.
- Perform periodic inventory spot checks to ensure assistant and
staff is correct on inventory count.
- Maintain health, hygiene and safety standards in the food and
- Ensure cleaning and side work is completed daily.
- Ensure Food & Beverage personnel documents, corrective action
forms, attendance forms etc are up to date and forwarded to the HR
- Assist with the remodeling, refurbishment and other building
design enhancements related to the Food & Beverage department.
- Assist with month-end inventory
- Identify customers' needs and respond proactively to all their
- Lead Food & Beverage team by attracting, recruiting, training,
and appraising talented personnel
- Ensure staff is delivering exceptional customer service and
maintain high food and service standards.
- Ensure correct handling procedures to minimize china and
glassware breakage and food waste
- Ensure that specials are understood by servers and are being
- Ensure that state, federal, tribal, and company regulations are
consistently adhered to pertaining to alcoholic beverages and food
- Implement and monitor consistency of food and beverage policies
- Monitor purchase and receiving procedures for products and
supplies to ensure proper quantity, quality, and price for all
- Provide a two-way communication and nurture an ownership
environment with emphasis in motivation and teamwork
- Ensure all safety, sanitation, energy management, preventative
maintenance and other standards are consistently met
- Report to management regarding sales results and
- Develops and implements staff development plans for all
employees, help develop skills, motivation, and attitude to grow
within the organization
- Ensures all employees within areas of responsibility receive
fair and equitable treatment regarding their respective terms and
conditions of employment
- Understands and monitors all computerized systems utilized by
Food & Beverage department
- Other duties as assigned EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Hospitality
Management or related area from a four-year college or
- Five (5) years' experience and/or training; or an equivalent
combination of education and upper-level management experience
within specific area of responsibility.
- Preferred minimum three (3) years of upper-level leadership
experience in Food & Beverage management CERTIFICATES/LICENSES &
- ServSafe Manager Certification required within three (3) months
- SafeServ Certification required.
- Required to watch Customer Service video annually.
- Required to watch Sexual Harassment video.
- This individual will be required to successfully pass a
pre-employment drug test and as a condition of employment will be
subject to random drug testing.
- It is always the responsibility of the employee to always have
all documents current and valid.Full Time Team Members (32+ hours)
will be eligible for employee benefits after 90 days.Include the
- Life insurance
- Short/Long term disability
- Holidays – 9 observed
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with company match
- Team Member Discounts
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Career growth
- Employee Recognition Program
Keywords: S&K Gaming LLC, Rochester , Food & Beverage Manager, Executive , Altura, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!