Wealth Management Advisor
Company: PROFINIUM INC
Posted on: August 7, 2022
You proactively sell financial services including investments &
insurance related products & services to clients through long-term
relationship building & financial planning development. You create,
organize & maintain client files for investment & insurance
components of Profinium Wealth Planning (PWP). This includes
coordinating & scheduling one on one & group meetings, seminars &
internal presentations for the PWP sales team. You also coordinate
the development & implementation of processes & systems for PWP
division utilization to ensure consistency in service delivery,
creation of client experience & you are integral in bringing the
AMAZING dreams to goals, goals to plans, plans to action & actions
to results expectations to life.
Investment/Insurance Product-Related Sales & Service - 80%
- You identify potential clients using networking, marketing &
advertising campaigns, mailing lists, & personal contacts, along
with Retention, Attraction & Expansion (REA) strategies to develop,
grow & add to client base.
- You complete applications, scan & mail documents. As well as
following-up on insurance quotes & applications
- You interview clients to determine financial position,
resources, assets available to invest, & financial goals; you
solicit business from them as appropriate.
- You provide clients with information & advice on purchase or
sale of securities, financial services, & investment plans, & you
open & service new accounts.
- You complete sales & route documents for processing, read
status reports, & perform calculations to monitor client accounts &
- You mail deposits & proactively follow the standard Cetera
operations procedures for new accounts, new investments, investment
sales & all other activities including but not limited to: updating
& maintenance of the customer list, C2C list, paperwork sent log
list, birthday card spreadsheet & call back schedule.
- You build long-term financial advisory relationships with
- You proactively educate clients on our trust services.
- You refer customers to the Retail Department of the bank for
deposit relationships as well as to the Mortgage, & Insurance
- You complete various reports as required, accurately, & within
the time requested.
Recordkeeping & Compliance -15%
- You manage databases & technology resources & conduct research
to resolve customer problems utilizing existing &/or learned
expertise in all computer programs, Cetera systems, & others as
- You ensure area is in compliance with pertinent laws &
regulations & follow up with requests from home office on
compliance issues, documents due, account transfers, miscellaneous
debits & missing account information in a timely manner.
- You maintain files in accordance with FINRA regulations,
policies & procedures, as well as general filing, compliance &
Other - 5%
- You proactively network in the community to develop
relationship opportunities with new & prospective clients.
- You comply with organization policies, systems, process &
procedures with a strong commitment to the overall direction &
focus of the organization.
- As a part of the overall team of bank employees, you may be
requested to assist in the support of other bank
- You promote the AMAZING positive & energetic environment at
Profinium by embracing our Purpose, Pledge & Pursuits (P3's) & Core
Values to guide your behavior.
Problem-Solving - Strategic Thinking - Project Management - Quality
Assurance - Analytical Thinking - Technology Driven- Reasoning
Ability - Customer Orientation - Verbal & Written Communication -
Professionalism - Sales Skills
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- You value client experience & are capable of committing to a
team culture like no other!
- You take pride in providing a quality product & having fun
along the way!
- You have a 4-year Degree OR
- You have 2-4 years related experience &/or training
- You have the equivalent combination of education &
- You have knowledge of Database, Internet, Spreadsheet & Word
Processing software programs.
- You must have state insurance licenses (life, health & variable
contracts) and Series 7 and 66; Series 7, 65 and 63; or Series 6
and 63 registrations.
- You have a high numerical aptitude.
- You have the skills needed in a typical office environment,
including computer skills & utilization of office equipment
While performing the duties of this job, you are regularly required
to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office
machinery, attend meetings, etc. You have the ability to operate a
computer, carry, handle & feel objects; reach with hands & arms;
communicate effectively & efficiently in person & over the phone.
You must occasionally lift &/or move up to 25 pounds or more
with assistance. You have the ability to travel to other locations
as needed. Specific vision abilities required include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception & the ability
to adjust focus.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge,
skills &/or abilities required for this position. Reasonable
accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions of this job. This document is
intended to describe the general content & performance requirements
of this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive
statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements & does not
imply a contract. Other duties may be assigned.
Profinium, Inc. has the exclusive right to alter this job
description at any time without notice.
Profinium, Inc. is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law
Profinium, Inc. (Profinium), may use third-party websites to post
employment opportunities. Profinium is not involved in the actual
transaction between employment applicants and any third-party
website. Authentication on the Internet is difficult; therefore,
Profinium cannot and will not confirm that third-party websites are
safe and secure with personal information, such as a social
security number. Accordingly, Profinium discourages candidates from
sharing personally sensitive information with third-party websites.
Because Profinium cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or
control the behavior of employment applicants on third-party
websites, in the event that you have damages from sharing
personally sensitive information with a third-party website, you
release Profinium (and our agents and employees) from claims,
demands, and damages of every kind and nature, known and unknown,
suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out
of or in any way connected with such damages. Profinium is under no
legal obligation to, and do not, control the information provided
by applicants made available through third-party websites.
Profinium expects that you will use caution and common sense when
using third-party websites while applying for employment
Keywords: PROFINIUM INC, Rochester , Wealth Management Advisor, Executive , Fairmont, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!