Location: Mason City
Posted on: June 24, 2022
You are applying for jobs in Iowa.
Employer: DRM Arby'sWhy should you join the DReaM Team?
- To be part of a family focused culture that allows you
flexibility in your schedule to achieve your family dreams, improve
your quality of life, and inspire the customer! -
- As a member of our team you will have the opportunity and
support to develop your professional and personal skills by
participating in our free leadership development curriculum. -
- Additional benefits to you can include; free and discounted
meal benefits, comfortable working attire (You can wear JEANS!),
career advancement opportunities, as well as health
benefits!Health/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance*Long Term Disability*
-Paid Time Off*Bonus Opportunities*Years of Service Program401(k)
Plan*Employee Referral Bonus Opportunities!*What will you be doing
in the restaurant?
- Inspire and support your team to provide their best service to
customers in ensuring they meet their hunger needs to fulfill their
DReaMs in making a difference in our communities. -Examples
including but not limited to:
- Ensure the restaurant has adequate capacity by generating
weekly schedules to provide customers with a positive and welcoming
- Maintain an inviting and positive family culture for employees
and customers by using necessary coaching, disciplinary measures,
and hiring the right fit applicants. -
- Supply sufficient levels of product to maintain customer
satisfaction by overseeing and participating in routine ordering
and inventory practices.
- Ensure the restaurant remains clean and provides a safe
environment by utilizing maintenance and food safety guidelines.
- Be adaptable to a variety of situations to support your teams
abilities and knowledge to handle their roles in meeting customer
- Remain calm and utilize your knowledge to help diffuse and
resolve customer issues and employee wellness concerns. -
- Ensure all marketing plans are executed on time and accurately
to build repeat customer visits.
- Review profit and loss statements and progress toward goals
with the District Manager each period. Take action to solve
problems as necessary.
- Make positive and inspiring relationships with customers and
coworkers to fulfill yours and their quality of life.
- Have FUN!What does it take to join the fun & inspiring DReaM
Team? (a.k.a. Requirements)
- The desire to grow and succeed in your personal & professional
development. -Ex: Display strong, -excellent, and effective people
oriented relationship skills
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50lbs, and use your hands to
prepare the meatiest sandwiches.
- Display drive, determination, punctuality, and maintain
responsibility in working scheduled shifts. -
- Have 3-5 years of experience leading a diverse team in a
restaurant capacity or equivalent education.
- Adequate driving record to include valid drivers license &
- Ability to work flexible hours and work independently as well
with a variety of personalities. -
- Background check completed satisfactorily & be at least 18
years old. -
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work in a fast-paced
environment.DRM IS EOE*Based on eligibility Required
Keywords: Arby's, Rochester , General Manager, Executive , Mason City, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!