Contact Center - Director of Customer Care
Company: Corus Entertainment
Location: Chippewa Falls
Posted on: February 25, 2021
Contact Center - Director of Customer Care Corporate Office,
1251 1st Avenue, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin, United States of
America Req #90 Wednesday, February 10, 2021 JOB SUMMARY: Reporting
to the Vice President of Marketing, this position is responsible
for the execution of all operational aspects of Mason Companies
Customer Care services and support. This role will lead the
assessment, identification, development, and implementation of
strategies, technologies and initiatives focused on developing and
enhancing our customer and employee experiences across multiple
customer care channels, centers and a virtual, remote customer care
team. This role is responsible for the customer care contact
center's performance, develop cutting edge processes to improve our
people, process and technology roadmaps in collaboration with a
variety of business partners and internal/external stakeholders.In
this role, you will be expected to implement and review policies
and operating structure, set standards & guidelines for customer
interactions, oversee efficiency improvements that continue to
drive process improvement, create strong customer loyalty and
enhance employee engagement. This position supports senior leaders
in company-wide initiatives, provides leadership to the customer
care leadership team and establishes relationships with key
personnel in other departments. He/she will act as the advocate for
the customer within the organization and help us advance our
business transformation efforts with a relentless emphasis on
customer experience.This role is not only critical to delivering
the best possible experience for our customers, but also
instrumental for helping Mason Companies continually achieve high
levels of efficiency, employee engagement and profitability.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONBILITIES: The below listing of essential
functions is not an inclusive listing of all duties that may be
requested to be performed by supervisor or manager.
- Oversee all--operations--for--the customer care call--center
(all channels)--with focus on--call--center--operations, systems
and technology management, labor forecasting and utilization, and
- Proactively provide leadership and direct activities in
identifying, analyzing, and modifying operational process,
workforce models, forecasts, and improvement of sales and service
in all contact channels to deliver best in class call center
- Drive the selection, customization and use of systems,
programs, software and other technology tools for use by customer
care team, including new contact method technologies and
- Inspire, motivate and develop staff to achieve and maintain
high levels of engagement and satisfaction.
- Lead and cultivate a positive team environment and provide
ongoing guidance and career development opportunities to direct
- Design bonus, recognition or commission plans to motivate and
engage employees, improve sales and revenue, and profitability
- Develop team member/labor staffing strategy and corresponding
payroll forecasts and monitor monthly performance to targets.
- Responsible for achievement of all customer care key
performance measures including budget and P&L.
- Develop and streamline quality assurance program to become a
standard component of daily operations and team evaluation.
- Utilize quality assurance analytics to drive process
improvement, up-training and new employee training, coaching and
team meeting content.
- Work closely with Human Resources on recruiting and hiring
plans and retention efforts to meet staffing and labor
- Work cross functionally to develop project plans and execution
of new initiatives to support company goals.
- Work closely with Executive Leadership to develop and implement
business strategies and goals to improve overall sales, customer
and employee retention and experience.
- Monitor external and internal customer feedback to measure
performance and identify best practices to drive process
- Provide for and continually monitor safety and security
practices within all the customer care contact centers.
- Responsible for individual and team performance management and
conducting performance reviews; making employment related decisions
- Oversee third party Outsource Services during peak seasons to
assist with staffing needs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve ongoing issues to help develop post
implementation solutions to customers. SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct performance reviews.
- Create, monitor, and evaluate the operational budget for the
customer care center.
- Serve on various committees and project teams. KNOWLEDGE,
- Must be knowledgeable in the newest Contact Center technologies
and trends; able to make intelligent business recommendations.
- Must have experience managing, leading, motivating and
inspiring teams across multiple site locations and in a virtual,
work at home environment
- Must have proven experience managing and improving performance
in a customer contact center
- Must have project management experience - leading and
- Demonstrated experience leading, coaching and developing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills is
- Strong presentation skills (creating and presenting) to all
levels including executives
- A motivated, decisive, self-starter with excellent time
management and organizational skills.
- Must have a passion for providing superior service to employees
- Must be able to think and plan strategically while acting
tactically to meet goals.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting
skills to determine root causes and informed decision-making.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Master's Degree or MBA preferred.
- Minimum of ten (10) years progressively responsible experience
in a direct customer service, or call/contact center
- Minimum of six (6) years managing other managers, supervisors
and front-line employees in multiple locations, preferably in a
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, lead, and inspire a large
team of people.
- Experience managing forecasting, scheduling and reporting
- Experience in and/or working knowledge of the typical Contact
Center technology/systems, including ACD/PBX, WFM, Quality,
- Experience with conducting business process reviews,
recommending enhancements, implementing solutions, and delivering
measurable business results in a fast-track environment.
- Experience managing 3rd party outsource relationships is
strongly preferred. PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Work is generally
sedentary, with no specific need for physical coordination or
effort.The employee is regularly required to talk or hear.This role
routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones,
photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. May require
physical effort associated with using the computer to access
information, or occasional standing, walking, lifting needed to
carry out everyday activities.Reasonable accommodations may be made
to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
- Corporate Office, 1251 1st Avenue, Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin,
United States of America
Keywords: Corus Entertainment, Rochester , Contact Center - Director of Customer Care, Executive , Chippewa Falls, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!