Sr Design Engineer
Company: TriMark Corporation
Location: New Hampton
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- This position is responsible to assist the assigned with
- The position acts as team leader for assigned projects and
performs project management functions to ensure accurate and
complete customer satisfaction, while working on product
enhancements, modifications and extensions.
- This position will receive work assignments from the Sr.
Project Manager or APQP Engineering Manager and is expected to
collaborate with members of Project Teams, Product Management,
Manufacturing Engineering and the Test Department. At times, this
position may be assigned with a dedicated percentage of time to a
given Workgroup, during which time, the individual will receive
work assignments directly from the Workgroup SPM, Project Engineer,
and/or Account Manager, not exceeding the agreed upon percentage
- The incumbent participates on assigned projects to complete
project deliverables in a timely and cost-efficient manner to
fulfill customer's needs for TriMark's products. The incumbent will
act as project leader for assigned segments of projects to
anticipate and fulfill the customer's needs for TriMark's products.
A project could be an application where existing products are used,
an extension/modification or a new product.
- The incumbent will be required to apply mechanical engineering
techniques and analysis, such as strength of materials, tolerance
analysis, systems inertial analysis, etc. to ensure products and
applications meet TriMark, customer and regulatory
- Some travel is required within the position. The incumbent must
make vendor calls, attend trade shows, and may visit customers to
better understand TriMark's products and usage. This position
requires the ability to logically organize and communicate both
technical and non-technical information.
- A self-motivated and mechanically minded engineer who possesses
a creative and innovative mindset
- Experience with CREO design software, CREO mechanism and PTC
Windchill is a plus
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) and tools for Design
for Six Sigma knowledge is preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, as well as strong
communication skills also preferred
- A requirement of this position is the ability to interact with
individuals throughout the company. Therefore, the incumbent must
possess excellent communication skills, including both written and
oral. Since this is an office position, the incumbent must conduct
themselves in a professional manner at all times to promote good
working relationships among supervisors, peers, and if applicable,
direct reports and indirect reports.
- At a minimum, an Associate Degree in Mechanical Design or
related field is required.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering and/or at least 3
years of engineering experience is preferred.
Why Work for US?
- TriMark Corporation offers competitive wages and an outstanding
benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, flexible
spending accounts, short term disability, long term disability,
Employee Stock Ownership Plan, 401(k), paid time off (vacation,
holiday), tuition reimbursement, employee assistance program.
Please refer to our website, to view full job description or click
apply now to email resume today!
TriMark is an equal opportunity at will employer and does not
discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment
because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, sexual
orientation or national origin.
Keywords: TriMark Corporation, Rochester , Sr Design Engineer, Engineering , New Hampton, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...