Heavy Truck Diesel Mechanic
Company: Lkq Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
As a part of our continued growth we are looking for dedicated
and passionate Heavy Truck Mechanics for our Heavy Truck Division.
As a Heavy Truck Mechanic, you will be responsible for
troubleshooting heavy truck parts for repair. The Mechanic will
also be responsible for maintaining excellent customer service to
internal and external customers always. We are seeking candidates
who are extremely motivated and are excited about the opportunity
to support all operational processes and procedures. If you like
growth and working with happy, enthusiastic individuals, you'll
enjoy a career with us! Essential Job Duties:
- Pulls parts apart to troubleshoot in order to repair.
- Maintain work area appearance and safety.
- Maintain clean, safe working conditions and practices within
the department. Attends and participates in all relevant training
programs established by the company and OSHA guidelines.
Immediately reports any safety issues to management.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Previous mechanical work required.
- Forklift certified
- Must have knowledge of vehicle parts functions and
- General understanding of how to use basic tools and
- Strong knowledge of EPA rules, OSHA regulations and Standard
safety with hazardous chemicals and adhere to all required
- Health/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k with Generous Company Match
- Company Paid Life Insurance and Long-Term Disability
- Short-Term Disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Discounts While performing the duties of this job, the
employee is regularly exposed to routine hazards and the work
environment of the truck repair industry. Must be able to lift up
to 50 lbs regularly. While in the shop area will work on concrete
floors, sometimes wet environment, moderate noise is typical, with
occasional exposure to loud noises, moderate exposure to air borne
particles and fumes, and moderate exposure to hot, cold
(non-weather), some risk of electrical shock. Some time is spent
outdoors and exposure to weather. Some work is conducted in an
office environment with moderate and typical noise levels, moderate
exposure to air borne particles and fumes.
Keywords: Lkq Corporation, Rochester , Heavy Truck Diesel Mechanic, Engineering , Wykoff, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!