Company: Bernicke Wealth Management
Posted on: August 6, 2022
We are looking for an energetic and self-motivated marketing
coordinator to join our growing firm. As a successful hire, you
will work closely with the firm's president to establish the annual
marketing plan, plan events and create marketing materials such as
slide decks, guidebooks, social media graphics, and articles. -In
addition to being an excellent communicator, you should have
exceptional organizational abilities. The successful candidate will
be a self-starter with in-depth knowledge of marketing techniques
and social media platforms. -I. - - - - - - -RESPONSIBILITIES
- -Develop and manage the annual marketing calendar, budget, and
- Layout marketing and sales pieces for client onboarding,
educational events, and newsletters for existing clients. Including
writing, editing, designing & working with vendors
- Design social media graphics & schedule campaigns.
- Prepare detailed slide decks.
- Assist with prospective client events, setup and materials,
speaker presentations, and other event coordination duties.
- Manage, prioritize, and follow through on multiple projects
- Maintain the firm's online presence, including the website,
digital campaigns, and social media profiles (Facebook &
- Measure and track marketing outcomes, including ROI and
- Record and edit videos for webinars & and monthly market
- Submit and track all marketing materials to an external
compliance department for review and approval. -III. - - - -WORK
- Professional office environment. Occasional travel to attend
client events, seminars, and training. Some evenings or early
mornings may be required.
-IV. - - - -QUALIFICATIONS
- -Bachelor's degree in communications/marketing/journalism or
other related business programs with a minimum of 3 years
experience in a marketing role or equivalent experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in various Microsoft & Adobe software programs,
including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, InDesign, Photoshop,
Illustrator, or Canva.
- Ability to work independently with little direction, manage
time effectively to complete deadlines, and manage projects from
start to finish.
- Capability to maintain a high level of professionalism and
integrity in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with video production using WeVideo or
- Familiarity with CRM (Salesforce), WordPress & email nurturing
Keywords: Bernicke Wealth Management, Rochester , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Altoona, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!