Sales Representative (Work From Home)
Company: Latest Jobs Today
Posted on: November 24, 2022
No experience required. Training is available. Full time and
part time positions available.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for establishing and
maintaining relationships with new and established customers
through regular contact to create relationships and keep company's
products and services in the forefront of their minds. The primary
goal is to develop lasting relationships for long-term growth.
Candidates are desired to have or obtain following core skills:
- Develop a thorough knowledge of company's products /
- Have self-confidence and self-motivation to set and achieve
- Help create marketing information for each type of
- Create sales reports as needed
- Monitor competition
- Have the ability to follow up on sales
- Recommend changes in products, service, and policy from
- Resolve customer inquiries by investigating problems;
developing solutions; making recommendations.
Other possible skills:
- Basic typing and organization
- Presentation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
Would also like someone who:
- Is willing to view online educational workshops
- Is open to reading professional publications
- Establishes personal networks
- Can participate in professional networking online.
Sales Representative candidates come from all different backgrounds
ranging from full-time, part-time, entry level workers and temp
workers to various positions such as retail sales, clerk, data
entry, stocker, beauty, airport staff, cashier, customer service,
sales, clerical, secretary, administrative assistant, warehouse,
inventory, receptionist, call center and more.
High demand, quick hire position. We encourage all interested
candidates to apply today.
Keywords: Latest Jobs Today, Rochester , Sales Representative (Work From Home), Administration, Clerical , Decorah, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!