Retail Administrative Support Team, Part Time: Apache Mall
Posted on: February 13, 2020
Job Overview:--The AST's primary responsibilities are to organize
the Store Management Office, execute operational administrative
functions, oversee scheduling maintenance, balance the vault and
other cash functions daily, distribute reports from My Macy's
Portal to management team, facilitate the screening/hiring process,
handle HR functions, and act as the HR liaison for store employees.
Performs other duties as assigned.---- --The summary below may not
include all the essential functions and qualifications for this
position. For more information, we encourage you to review the
complete job description by clicking . -- Macy's uses a scheduling
plan that allows our associates to participate in the creation of
their work schedules by managing availability and identifying
preferences. Additionally, during key events and peak selling
times, Macy's may offer additional shifts to our associates, which
they may--pick up using the self-scheduling tool.-- Details on
Macy's schedule options are available during the interview
- Coordinate distribution of all incoming communications
(including faxes, e-mails, memos, letters, newsletters, and phone
calls) whether from customers, employees, management, or the
- Maintain a professional attitude with sincerity and enthusiasm
reflecting Macy's commitment to our customer.
- Coordinate all functions of the hiring process including
prescreening applicants, correspondence with applicants, and
scheduling interviews with store management.
- Balance vault and store checkbook and perform other cash
functions on a daily basis.
- Act as MST liaison and train associates and GSMs on how to call
- Regular, dependable attendance and punctuality.----
- High School Diploma or equivalent.-- Some college is
- Minimum of two years administrative experience.-- Communication
- Effective written and verbal skills, ability to interpret
instructional documents such as safety rules, operating and
maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.----
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.--
- Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction,
multiplication, and division.----
- Able to use a calculator.---- Other Skills:
- Typing minimum of 60 wpm.-- Working knowledge of Microsoft
Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Exchange, and Lotus Notes.--
- Able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.--
- Self-motivated. Excellent organizational, prioritization, and
time management skills. Ability to collaborate and function as a
member of a team.--
- Must possess a strong sense of urgency.
- Should be comfortable with the use of computers and frequent
use of RF equipment.-- Work Hours:
- Flexible with scheduling and available to work retail hours,
which may include day, evening, weekends, and/or holidays.--------
This job overview is not all inclusive.-- In addition, Macy's, Inc.
reserves the right to amend this job overview at any time.-- Macy's
is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and
inclusive work environment.-- Macy's, Inc. - including Macy's and
Bloomingdale's - will consider for employment qualified applicants
with criminal convictions in a manner consistent
Keywords: Macy's, Rochester , Retail Administrative Support Team, Part Time: Apache Mall, Administration, Clerical , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!