EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MAYO CLINIC - ST. MARY'S - ROCHESTER, MN
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: December 2, 2019
Posted Date: Nov 26, 2019
- We have an opening for an EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
- Location: *MAYO CLINIC - ST. MARY'S, ROCHESTER, MN *
- Schedule: Traditionally Mon-Fri 8-5 supporing St. Mary's and
when needed the Mayo Enterprise
- /Note: online applications accepted only./Morrison Healthcare
is a leading national food and nutrition services company
exclusively dedicated to serving more than 600 hospitals and
healthcare systems. Morrison's hospital kitchens, restaurants, and
cafs feature socially responsible practices and exceptional guest
experiences. The company's comprehensive Mindful Choices wellness
and sustainability platform includes the latest in healthful eating
and an understanding of behavioral change in food consumption.
Morrison's alignment with Partnership for a Healthier America's
(PHA) Hospital Healthy Food Initiative positively impacts up to 41
million patients and 500 million hospital meals annually. Morrison
has been named one of Modern Healthcare's "Top 100 Best Places to
Work in Healthcare" for the past six years, and Training Magazine's
Top 125 organizations for the past six consecutive years. The
company is a division of Compass Group and has more than 1,200
registered dietitians, 300 executive chefs, and 17,000 professional
food service team members.Job SummaryExecutive Administrative
Assistant enhances executive's effectiveness by providing
information management support; serves as the executive's
representative to others.Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them in person or on
the telephone; answers or directs inquiries.
- Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and
scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences and travel.
- Represents the executive by attending meetings in the
executive's absence; speaks for the executive.
- Conserves executive's time by reading, researching and routing
correspondence; drafts letters and documents; collects and analyzes
information; initiates telecommunications.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting,
editing, retrieving, copying and transmitting text, data and
- Provides historical reference by developing and using filing
and retrieval systems; records meeting discussions.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by
keeping information confidential.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Completes projects by assigning work to clerical staff; follows
up on results.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Maintains and verifies office supplies inventory.
- Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive
maintenance requirements; troubleshoots malfunctions; calls for
repairs; maintains equipment inventories; evaluates new equipment
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishes personal networks; participates in professional
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Office; Xcel, Word, Power
Point and Outlook.Apply to Morrison Healthcare today!/Morrison
Healthcare is a member of Compass Group USA/Click here to Learn
More about the Compass StoryCompass Group is an equal opportunity
employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants
and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and
experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age,
disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or
any other classification protected by law.
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Rochester , EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT - MAYO CLINIC - ST. MARY'S - ROCHESTER, MN, Administration, Clerical , Rochester, Minnesota
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!